JD-2 Air Pressure Switch Model JD-2B Blue Spring .07" to 1.7" W.C. (2 mm to 43 mm)
Blue Spring: .07” to 1.7” W.C. (2 mm to 43 mm)
Electrical: 10 A, 1/8 HP, 125 VAC; 5 A, 1/4 HP, 250 VAC;
Pilot Duty, 125 VA @ 125-250 VAC.
Field wiring by others must be rated at 194°F (90°C) for
Max. Operating Pressure: 35” W.C.
Max. Surge Pressure: 3 PSIG
Max. Ambient Operating Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
Min. Ambient Operating Temperature: -20°F (-28°C)
Switches manufactured by Antunes Controls are tested, listed, and approved by Underwriters Laboratories File # MH8009-504, Factory Mutual Serial #18221, Canadian Standards Association File #25144.Air Pressure Switches
• Sensitive diaphragm.
• Snap-action electrical switch S.P.D.T. rated at 10 amps.
• Visible ON-OFF indicator in compact die-cast aluminum housing.
• Spring adjustable switches—dual scales calibrated in millimeters and inches of water column.
• Five range scales—from 0.07” W.C. to a maximum of 35” W.C.
• Setpoint indication.
• Rugged die cast aluminum construction.
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!