ECE-A-VX100 3/8"x1/2" 1.5ton
|PRODUCT OVERVIEW||040246-10 THERMOSTATIC EXPANSION VALVE have a brass bar stock body with flare or sweat connections, adjustable superheat, long lasting replaceable power element and accessible internal parts. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance. The balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation.
Also available is the Parker C Series Interchangeable valve. These C Valves are supplied in two components, the thermostatic element and the valve body. The interchangeable nature of this part of the C family makes it ideal for reducing inventory, while increasing valve options.|
|MARKETS||• Air Conditioning
• Refrigeration – Food Retail
• Industrial – Food Storage units|
|FEATURES/BENEFITS||• Balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation
• Thermostatic charges available to match system conditions
• Available with external equalizer and internal equalizer
• Design working pressure of 450 psi (31 bar)|
|Applications||• Systems with widely varying operating conditions
• Capacity ranges from 1/8 to 8 ton R-22
• Supermarket cases and rack systems, Food and Beverage units
• Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers
• Transportation – Units on Truck/Trailer, Bus and Vans|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!