Interface Module for Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors, Selectable Voltage Ranges
• Mounts and works inside wiring box of any series 90 Modutrol IV Motor.
• Protected from weather by motor's NEMA 3 wiring box.
• Mates to motor's quick-connect terminals and provides screw terminals for control wiring connections.
• Features solid-state circuitry with surface mount components.
• Cover holds module in place, screws not required.
• Includes (except Q7330A) reversing switch to allow replacement of electrically normally open or electrically normally closed motors.
|Overview||For converting Series 90 Modutrol IV motors to Series 70 (electronic) control.|
|Power Consumption Driving (VA)||2 VA|
|Control Signal||Provides selectable voltage ranges: 4 to 7, 6 to 9, or 10.5 to 13.5 Vdc. Adapts M91XX to function as M71XX model|
|Used With||Series 90 for conversion to Series 70|
|Mounting||Mounts to quick-connects inside Mod Motor|
|Dimensions (in.)||Fits inside wiring junction box of Modutrol IV Motor|
|Electrical Connections||Terminal Board|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (F)||-40 F to +150 F|
|Dimensions (mm)||Fits inside wiring junction box of Modutrol IV Motor|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!