Valve Linkage for Modutrol IV Motor, 3/4 in stroke, 160 or 320 lb
• Q5001 Valve Linkage is applicable to 2-Way or 3-Way valves in modulating or two-position service.
• Linkage requires no adjustment when used with Honeywell valves and Modutrol IV™ Motors.
• Q5001 Valve Linkage replaces Q601 and Q618 Valve Linkages.
• Linkage mounts directly to the valve bonnet; motor mounts to linkage bracket.
• Easy-to-read position indicator.
• Valve stem lift height cam selectable.
• Overtravel permits tight close-off without excessive motor strain.
• Available brackets make linkages adaptable to many valve bodies.
• Models available with 80 lb, 160 lb, and 320 lb stem force.
• Reversible cams on the Q5001 allow field selection of normally open or normally closed valve operation.
• All models have anti-spin clips.
|Bonnet Size (in.)||1 3/8 in.|
|Used with Actuator||Modutrol Motor|
|Overview||The Q5001 Valve Linkage connects a Modutrol® Motor to a 2- or 3-way valve. It is used primarily on V5011 or V5013 steam and water valves.|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +150 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +66 C|
|Stem Force Rating (lbf)||160 or 320 lbf|
|Stem Force Rating (N)||712 N or 1355 N|
|Used With||Valve sizes up to 3 inch|
|Mounting||Linkage mounts directly to the valve bonnet; motor mounts on linkage bracket.|
|Includes||1 3/8 in. valve bracket and Anti spin clip|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!