4-20mA Enh 24 90D 30S 150Lb2Sw
• Integral spring return returns motor to normal position in the event of power failure on spring return models.
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• Spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
• Models available with 4 to 20 mA input signal.
• Models available with 2 to 10 Vdc input signal.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
|Overview||Series 72 Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return motors (per motor type) used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between|
|Motor shaft||Dual-ended shaft|
|Stroke||Fixed; 90 degrees, Symmetrical|
|Factory Stroke Setting||90 degrees|
|Power Consumption Driving (VA)||15 VA|
|Fail Safe Mode||Non-Spring Return|
|Shaft Dimensions (in.)||0.375 in.|
|Shaft Dimensions (mm)||10 mm|
|Control Signal||Modulating, 4-20 mA|
|Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb)||200 lbs.|
|Torque Rating (lb-in.)||150 lb-in.|
|Deadweight Load (Combined on both Shafts)||300 lbs.|
|Nominal Timing (sec)||30 sec|
|Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase)||Clockwise (as viewed from power end) (normally closed)|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac||7.2A|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac||3.6A|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac||43.2A|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac||21.6A|
|Internal Transformer Number||50004263-001|
|Internal Auxiliary Switch||2|
|Dimensions (in.)||6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 7 5/16 in. deep|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (F)||-40 F to +150 F|
|Dimensions (mm)||164 mm high x 140 mm wide x 185 mm deep|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Approvals, CE||EN55011 (Emission) EN50082-2 (Immunity) 73/23/EEC (LVD)|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX for USA and Canada|
|Comments||Enhanced models, additional repositions|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!