Interface Module, NEMA1 Enclosure with Mounting Tabs
• 24 Vac or 24 Vdc power.
• Available for input signals: dc voltage, current, or resistive; and pulse-width modulation (PWM).
• Available to provide output: analog voltage or current for an actuator.
• Inputs and outputs are jumper-selectable and include adjustable zero and span.
• Output is jumper-selectable direct or reverse acting.
• Includes reference voltage and current to power an input device or sensor.
• PWM time base is user-selectable with positive or negative input reference; all ranges have 255-step resolution.
• Multiplex mode enables one PWM signal from a Building Automation System (BAS) controller to address and control up to eight interface modules.
|Output Burden||0 to 20 mA < 500 ohm|
|Overview||The Q7002 Interface Modules allow controllers with an otherwise incompatible signal to control an Economizer Logic Module or Direct Coupled Actuator.|
|Supply Voltage||24 Vac ±20%, 24 Vdc|
|Used With||Direct-Coupled Proportional Actuators and Modutrol Motors|
|Mounting||Enclosure (NEMA 1) with mounting tabs|
|Comments||Input:dc voltage, current, or resistive, Output: voltage or current output|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!