120V, 50/60 HZ. WITH VALVE PROVING FEATU
• Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and trouble shooting.
• Access for external electrical voltage checks.
• Application flexibility and communication interface capability.
• Five LEDs provide sequence information. Power LED blinks fault code on Lockout.
• Five function Run/Test Switch.
• Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
• Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information (optional).
• Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
• RM7800 comes with S7800A1142 Keyboard Display Module.
• Keyboard required to setup Valve Proving Feature and change post purge time.
|Overview||Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, coal or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls. With Valve Proving Feature. RM7800L com|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions|
|Application||Programming Control w/VPS|
|Flame Establishing Period - Pilot||4 sec or 10 sec|
|Flame Establishing Period - Main||10 sec, or 15 sec, or 30 sec, or Intermittent|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|PrePurge||Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card|
|PostPurge||programmed with S7800A1142 display|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.|
|Voltage||120 Vac (+10, -15%)|
|AirFlow Check||User selectable|
|Second Stage Pilot Valve||selectable|
|Vibration||0.5 G environment|
|Early Spark Termination||Yes, 5 sec|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Dimensions (mm)||127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. 1V9AO.AF.|
|Comments||Requires S7800A1142 Display, LHL-LF Proven|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!