Enhanced Semi-Auto Programmer w/ Disp
• Functions include purge, burner pilot startup, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnosis and troubleshooting.
• Delays admission of fuel to combustion chamber until pilot flame has been proven and then monitors the flame through the run period while providing system status indication.
• Includes S7800A1142 Keyboard Display Module.
• Five LEDs provide sequence information.
• Intermittent pilot valve.
• Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifier.
• Access for external electrical voltage checks.
• Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
• Selectable pilot flame establishing period.
• Provides application flexibility and optional communication interface capability.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
• With Valve Proving Feature and Programmable Post Purge Time.
• Power LED blinks a fault code on system lockout.
|Overview||Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for industrial semi-automatically fired gas, oil, coal or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls. Includes Valve|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions|
|Application||Semi Automatic Programming Control w/VPS|
|Flame Establishing Period - Pilot||4 sec or 10 sec|
|Approvals, Control Safety Devices||Acceptable: CSD-1|
|Flame Establishing Period - Main||10 sec or Intermittent|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|PrePurge||Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card|
|PostPurge||programmed with S7800A1142 display|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.|
|Voltage||120 Vac (+10, -15%)|
|Vibration||0.5 G environment|
|Early Spark Termination||Yes, 5 sec|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Dimensions (mm)||127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Approvals, Swiss RE (formerly IRI)||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. OX4A5.AF.|
|Comments||Includes programmable VPS (Valve Proving Switch) check feature and blinking LED fault annunciation|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!