On-Off Primary Control, 24 Vdc, Intermittent pilot
• For use with R7824C Amplifier with C7024E,F Flame Detectors; R7848A,B with C7015A Flame Detectors; R7851B with C7927, C7962 Flame Detectors; or R7852A,B with C7915 Flame Detectors.
• Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Five LEDs provide sequence information.
• Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of flame.
• Shutter drive output for use with dynamic self-check flame detectors.
• Access for external electrical voltage checks.
• Plug-in flame amplifier.
• Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
|Overview||24 Vdc microprocessor-based integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond the capacity of conventional controls.|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions|
|Application||Primary Control 24 Vdc|
|Flame Establishing Period - Pilot||4 sec or 10 sec|
|Flame Establishing Period - Main||Intermittent|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified, File No. LR95329-3.|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7824 or R7848 Flame Signal Amplifier.|
|Voltage||24 Vdc (+10, -15%)|
|Vibration||0.5 G environment|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Dimensions (mm)||127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Approvals, Swiss RE (formerly IRI)||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. OX4A5.AF.|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!