Flame Switch, 120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, Two SPDT Outputs
• Can be fitted with any 7800 Series Amplifier to provide relay action from two single pole, double throw (SPDT) relays when flame is present or not present. RM7823A and EC7823 are a flame detector relays only.
• Suitable primary control must be used to provide safe-start check, safety lockout, load switching and other functions required in flame safeguard systems.
• Three LEDs to indicate power, flame and alarm.
• Access for external electrical voltage checks.
• Nonvolatile memory.
• Shutter drive output.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
|Overview||Microprocessor-based integrated flame switch for detecting a flame using rectification, ultraviolet (UV) or infrared (IR) source. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified, File No. LR95329-3.|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier.|
|Voltage||120 Vac (+10, -15%)|
|Vibration||0.5 G environment|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Dimensions (mm)||127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Approvals, Swiss RE (formerly IRI)||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. OX4A5.AF.|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!