R8184M1051 Protectorelay Oil Burner Control, Intermittent Ignition, 45 sec. Safety Switch
• Ignition is on whenever the burner is on (intermittent ignition-also called constant ignition).
• Solid state flame sensing circuit.
• External button to manually reset safety switch after lockout.
• Enclosed safety switch must be manually reset after safety shutdown.
• R8184M includes 40 VA transformer and Y and G terminals for connection of cooling equipment.
• Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box.
• C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and a 24 Vac thermostat required.
|Timing, Safety Switch||45 sec.|
|Overview||Operates the oil burner and oil valve (if desired) in response to a call for heat from a low voltage control circuit.|
|Electrical Rating; Contacts (full load)||7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac|
|Electrical Rating; Contacts (locked rotor)||44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac|
|Mounting Bracket||Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 3/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||111 mm high x 104 mm wide x 64 mm deep|
|Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +130 F|
|Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +54 C|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL Component Recognized; File no. MP268, guide no. MCCZ2|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!