Protectorelay Oil Burner Control, Intermittent Ignition, 45 sec. Safety Switch
• Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat.
• Solid state flame sensing circuit.
• LED on terminal strip indicates system lockout.
• Remote lockout indication available on some models.
• Enclosed safety switch with external reset button.
• Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance.
• Mounts on standard 4 x 4 in. junction box; select models may be mounted directly on burner housing.
• C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 Vac thermostat required.
|Alarm Load Ratings (pilot duty)||75 VA @ 120/240 Vac, 50-60 Hz; 25 VA @ 24V, 50-60 Hz|
|Alarm Load Ratings (resistive)||1.5 A @ 120/240V, 50-60Hz; 3 A @ 24 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Timing, Safety Switch||45 sec.|
|Overview||Provides automatic, nonrecycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system.|
|Comments||With LED for lockout indication, and manual trip lever on safety switch to assure burner shutdown during servicing. Includes remote alarm dry contacts.|
|Electrical Rating; Contacts (full load)||7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac|
|Electrical Rating; Contacts (locked rotor)||44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac|
|Mounting Bracket||For mounting on a standard 4 in. X 4 in. junction box or direct mounting on burner housing.|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 3/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||111 mm high x 104 mm wide x 64 mm deep|
|Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +130 F|
|Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +54 C|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL Component Recognized; File no. MP268, Vol. 35 Sec. 1,3|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||CSA Certified; File no. LR95329-1|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!