Equipment Interface Module for
• Advanced dual-fuel control.
• Three wires to the living space allows for easy equipment upgrade without having to run additional thermostat wire.
• Thermostat connects with Equipment Interface Module or EnviraZONE panel to control temperature, humidification, dehumidification and ventilation from a single point in the home.
• Automatically raises humidity levels throughout all rooms in the home, moisturizing air to prevent symptoms of dryness and to protect hardwood flooring and woodwork.
• Removes air pollutants by exchanging the stale air in a house with fresh, filtered air better than having an open window.
|Cool Current||1.0 A running|
|Discharge Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Overview||The VisionPRO IAQ touchscreen universal programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac heating and cooling systems in addition to humidification, dehumidification and ventilation all with just 3 wires to the thermostat.|
|Heat Current||1.0 A running|
|Terminal Designations||1, 2, 3, C, R, Rc, Rh, R, W1-O/B, W2-Aux, W3-Aux2, Y, Y2, G, L, Out1, Out2, In1, In2, Dats1, Dats2, Hum1, Hum2, Dhm1, Dhm2, Vnt1, Vnt2|
|Stages||Up to 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump|
|Outdoor Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Remote Sensor||Yes, optional|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Includes||Equipment Interface Module Only|
|Application||Heat/Cool or Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat|
|Dimensions (in.)||7 1/4 in. high x 4 1/2 in wide x 1 3/8 in deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||185 mm high x 116 mm wide x 34 mm deep|
|Electrical Ratings||THM5421 is rated 20 to 30 Vac|
|Comments||Includes Humidification Control with or without Frost Protection, Dehumidification using Whole House Dehumidifier or Air Conditioning with High or Low speed fan, Advanced Patented Ventilation Control and Advanced Dual Fuel Heat Pump Control.|
|Used With||TH9421 VisionPRO IAQ Thermostat|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!