• Humidifier pad is coated with AGION antimicrobial agent.
• Preassembled for quicker installation.
• Small footprint, light weight and reversible components allow for easy mounting on either warm air supply or cold air return of any forced air furnace.
• Interior components designed for quick maintenance and service.
• Option of automatic humidity control or standard humidistat.
• Standard tested per ARI Standard 610.
|Capacity (gal. per day)||12 gal. per day|
|Capacity (liter per day)||46 L per day|
|Overview||Bypass Flow-through Humidifiers use the warm air furnace blower to provide whole house humidification.|
|Plenum Opening (in.)||9 7/16 in. high x 9 5/18 in. wide|
|Plenum Opening (mm)||241 mm high x 238 mm wide|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL/cUL Listed Report E185662|
|Bypass Duct Opening (Diameter) (in.)||6 in.|
|Bypass Duct Opening (Diameter) (mm)||152 mm|
|Dimensions (in.)||19 in. high x 11 1/4 in. wide x 9 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||345 mm high x 305 mm wide x 232 mm deep|
|Mounting||Duct or Remote Mount (up to 20 feet)|
|Temperature Range (C)||1.1C-40C|
|Includes||Humidifier, summer shut-off damper humidifier pad, mounting template, self-piercing saddle valve 24 Vac transformer and wire, standard humidistat|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!