Enviracaire Elite Ultraviolet Air Treatment System, 120 Vac
• SnapLamp™ features replacement lamp handle with detachable replacement bulb, UC18W or UC36W, to make replacement more economical.
• UV-C light kills airborne bacteria or surface mold.
• Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
• UV lamp does not produce ozone.
• Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and homeowner contact with the voltage and with the ultraviolet rays.
• Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
• Lamp light indicator to safely view the lamp operation.
• Power cord that plugs into electrical outlet.
• Quick and easy bulb replacement.
• Easy lamp maintenance.
• Optional AIRWATCH™ Indicator can be installed to remind customers when to change bulb.
• To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through in residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, combine the Ultraviolet System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner.
|Contaminants Reduced||Airborne Bacteria|
|Electrical Ratings||120 Vac|
|Operating Temperature (outside Duct F)||30 F to 104 F|
|Operating Temperature (outside Duct C)||-2 C to +40 C|
|Operating Temperature (inside Duct F)||30 F to 140 F|
|Application Type||Return Air Application|
|Operating Temperature (inside Duct C)||-2 C to +60 C|
|Electrical Rating (Watts)||18W|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!