TRADELINE REPLACES M6285A1005
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
• Integral spring return returns motor to normal position in the event of power failure.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• Spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Include electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides shaft position indication.
|Overview||Series 62 Modutrol IV™ Motors are spring return floating control motors used with controllers that provide a switched spdt or floating output to operate dampers or valves. These motors also have an internal electrically isolated feedback potentiometer tha|
|Motor shaft||Dual-ended shaft|
|Stroke||Adjustable; 90 to 160 degrees, Asymmetrical|
|Factory Stroke Setting||160 degrees|
|Power Consumption Driving (VA)||20 VA|
|Fail Safe Mode||Spring Return|
|Shaft Dimensions (in.)||0.375 in.|
|Shaft Dimensions (mm)||10 mm|
|Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb)||200 lbs.|
|Torque Rating (lb-in.)||60 lb-in.|
|Deadweight Load (Combined on both Shafts)||300 lbs.|
|Nominal Timing (sec)||30-60 sec|
|Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase)||Dependent on wiring (normally closed)|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac||7.2A|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac||3.6A|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac||43.2A|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac||21.6A|
|Internal Transformer Number||None|
|Internal Auxiliary Switch||0|
|External Auxiliary Switches Available||Yes|
|Dimensions (in.)||6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep|
|Electrical Connections||Quick-connect terminals|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (F)||-40 F to +150 F|
|Dimensions (mm)||164 mm high x 140 mm wide x 222 mm deep|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Approvals, CE||EN55011 (Emission) EN50082-2 (Immunity) 73/23/EEC (LVD)|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX for USA and Canada|
|Comments||non-linear feedback, for slaving applications only|
All orders are shipped same-day if the order is received by 1:00 PM Central Time. We ship worldwide.
UPS Hoilday Delivery Schedule
For more infomation about Returns visit Returns
For more informatrion about Warranty visit Warranty page.
You can also find answers to some common questions on our FAQ page
Not reviewed yet, be the first to write one!